Monday, July 6, 2009

Packed and Ready to Go - July 6, 2009

Well, almost packed but definitely ready to go. My flight leaves on Wednesday and I will fly into Charlotte, NC and then take a flight to Gatwick that of course arrived very early Thursday morning. From there I'll hop a train to Portsmouth England where my friend Jane Robinson will be waiting. After a drive back to her home in Ringwood, ????? Stay tuned.

Many thanks to Martha for getting me started here.......now all I have to do is figure out how to attach my photos.

2 comments:

  1. Good job...sorry I missed your phone call...we were sitting in the doctor's office with Jim's sister...long story...travel safe...looking forward to seeing you blog regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you online. Wish I could be with you as we really enjoyed England. I am reading my blogs to Phil as we travel north...keeps him awake and I love traveling back.. he was so busy while I was away that he did not read many of my posts. Martha emailed me good instruction for posting pictures. It's really easy to just put one or two right in the blog... more complicated to post a slideshow. Have Fun, Mary

    ReplyDelete